Before uploading content, ensure you have the latest version of the Chrome browser installed.
- You should have received an email with a link to the speaker portal. If you have not, contact your event organizer and/or check your spam folder
- Click the link in the email and follow the login instructions. You must be a registered attendee for the event before uploading content. If Chrome is not your default browser, copy the link from the email into your Chrome browser address bar.
- Follow the steps on the screen to upload the content the organizer is requesting. This could be a link (include https:// in the front), a PDF file, a video (use the .mp4 video format), a virtual poster (a PDF with an audio explanation), or a slide deck with your audio recording (a PDF with your audio narration).
- For virtual posters and presentations, upload the PDF and then press the recording button to add your audio. If your PDF has multiple pages, you can advance to the next page while recording your audio narration. The audio will be synced to the PDF page.
- Press the DONE button after you completed the audio. The audio recording component is optional. By pressing Done without recording, you simply upload the PDF file.