iOS Version 12+
The current version of the operating system as well as the previous version on the latest minor updates are supported. Ensure to keep your device operating system up to date as manufacturers regularly release security updates.
- What is Apples current iOS version?
- How do I find out which version is installed on my device ?
- Note: Vintage and obsolete devices are not supported
Android Version 6+
Ensure to keep your device operating system up to date as manufacturers regularly release security updates.
While the app may partially run on older Android OS versions (Google WebView is required - latest Google Chrome app must be installed), it is not supported.
Some Android devices with limited memory are not supported (e.g. Moto G4 & MotoG5 in cases of large events). In this case, please use the mobile web version.
Web App & Online Planner
Web App for all other devices (such as Windows Phones) and Online Planner for desktop are supported on the following browsers. Other browsers may be supported, but are unoptimized. For security reasons, it is always best to use the latest version of your browser.
- Latest Version of Chrome What is the current Chrome browser version?
- Latest Version of Safari
- NOTE: Safari defaults Prevent cross checking ON under Preferences > Privacy and needs to be checked off for Planner to work in an iFrame. Users can also launch the full screen direct link to the planner URL.
Note for virtual sessions using the Zoom integration: The Zoom Web SDK currently does not fully support mobile browsers. For best experience, either install the native app or use the desktop Planner on a computer.
Some features are only available in the native meeting apps. Blackberry devices are not supported.